I’m a data scientist at TechnipFMC and received my M.S. in Mathematics with an emphasis in data science from Tarleton State University. Previously, I was a lead applications developer at FMC Technologies building full-stack mobile-friendly web applications while also developing systems to automate business processes and infrastructure deployment.
For a more detailed view of my professional history, see my resume.
- ZenML, a custom data science and deep learning Python library
- stokepy, a stochastic models Python library
- atari pong ai, an AI that learned to play pong via reinforcement learning
- markov twain text generator, a Markov model implementation of a Mark Twain chatbot
- self-assembly, a particle physics simulation to gain insight about how particles self-assemble
- binning optimization of categorical levels, a statistical framework that decides which categorical levels should be kept before a model is built
- denoising dirty documents Kaggle competition, an OCR algorithm to clean up coffee-stained, sun-spotted, and wrinkled pages that have been digitized
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician